Who does not want to save some money every month and see it growing?
While many people manage to save some amount of money per month but they don’t know where to put it so that it can grow over the time.
Saving and investing is another thing that many people do and some don’t as they fear that their money may not fetch good returns and they may not liquidate it when needed.
However, when it comes to saving some money, there are many best investment options that you can rely on and see your money grow easily without the fear of risks.
Here are some Best Saving Schemes in India that can help you fulfil many financial and personal goals as you can use their ROIs gained over a span of time.
- Fixed Deposits: Ever since time immemorial, Fixed Deposits have remained and will continue to be the best saving scheme in India. Compared to your bank savings account where you get only 4-5% interest gains, the FDs can let you earn around 8%. If you are a senior citizen, you can earn more at 8.75% interest rate. You are free to withdraw your invested money in case if you need it urgently. For this, you will lose the interest that you were to earn. To prevent this, you can also avail a loan against FD to cover your needs. The biggest benefit of this best investment plan is that its returns are not hampered by market conditions which means you get what you were promised.
- Public Provident Fund (PPF): Public Provident Fund or the PPF along with the fixed deposit is one of the most relied upon best investment plans in India. It is a Government-endorsed plan in which there is a surety of safety and interest returns. You can enjoy higher ROI on it which is not taxable. You are free to keep an amount between Rs.500 and Rs.1.5 lakh in a fiscal year. Facilities such as loan and extension of the plan are also available. The only thing is that it has a 15 year lock-in period and partial withdrawal is allowed only from the 7th year.
- Equity: If you have a better understanding of the stock market and how it works, you can also keep your money invested in equities and earn higher ROI of 13-15%. Since the returns are impacted by market conditions, its ROI is not fixed. Hence, investing is a long-term equity-linked investment scheme would be a smart move to earn profits.
- Mutual Funds: Mutual funds are another type of investment option that has caught the frenzy of many these days for the reason being it gives higher returns compared to other plans. You should invest in it only when you have a sound knowledge of the stock markets. It is because even the ROI of the mutual funds are not sure and affected by market conditions.
- Real estate: Do you want to keep your money in the best investment plan that can give you very high returns? You can invest in the real estate and wait for some time for the value of the plot or home to surge and then sell it for a higher price. For leveraging higher returns in real estate section, you need to have patience.
You are now aware of the best investment options in India which can help your money grow. Nowadays, you can even apply online to get started in any of the schemes.
Bajaj Finserv brings you some handy pre-approved loan offers on personal loans, home loans, best small Business funding and a host of other financial products as well. You can unlock your pre-approved offer after sharing some basic details.