There is good news that soon HTC One M10 would be available in the market with its alluring features. Well, you might think that One M9 was not able to achieve tremendous success, so now what’s special about its preceding model. Let us tell you, that is the main reason for expectation from the latest model.
HTC is ready to bring enhancement in its handset, so that it should not lag in any way from any rivals. Let’s explore more about it:
- New name: You would be glad to know, that the upcoming model would be probably named on a different line. The main reason behind this could be, that HTC don’t like the comparison of its new model with One M9, may be because of its unsatisfactory performance. The most likely name of the new model could be HTC Two M10.
- Time of launch: The internet rumours are indicating its release around October 2015, but our experts opine it to be in March 2016.
- Price: We have always observed, that HTC introduce new models with some increase in the prices, this time also it could be the same. The price of One M8 was 550 pound and that of One M9 was 579 pound, similar increase is also likely in HTC One M10.
- Battery and processor: According to HTC, the Snapdragon was faulty and responsible for its thermal issues and battery life. So, Snapdragon 820 is most likely on cards this time. Battery would be probably of 3500SAh.
- Camera: Several complaints about One M9 were related to its camera. This time we are expecting superb front and back cameras of 27Mp rear and 5Mp respectively.
- Body: One of the Chinese reports is indicating towards waterproof aluminum body.
- Memory and storage: We are expecting awesome on board storage in HTC One M10 with options of 128 or 64 GB. The memory is most likely to be 4GB.
- Screen resolution and size: This time we are expecting a small screen, most likely of 5in. the resolution could be 4K resolution. We can say that HTC really needs improvement as far as screen is concerned. The screen of M9 was satisfactory; with the size, 5in and display, 1920×1080; but there was a lot of disappointment as it lacked QHD resolution which was seen its competitors LG G4 and Samsung Galaxy S6. Lets’ disclose one more secret, as per a speculation in one of the Chinese reports, the screen size this time would be 6in and would have Quad HD resolution.
This was all about HTC One M10. Have you found our article useful to enhance your knowledge about your technical product? If yes, keep visiting us. We would always provide you with the latest news, speculations, and reviews about the various tech products. The information provided here is updated as and when there is some new product in the market; or some latest news come. Our experts add their experience and knowledge to the information to draw precise picture just for your sake.